Here are some signs of a busted water pipe –
1. The water pressure changes noticeably
2. When water marks are visible on a wall
3. There is even standing water in places
4. The water gives off a foul odor and/or is discolored
5. You hear strange sounds when you turn on a faucet
All of these and even more are sure signs that you have pipe or pipes in your Chattanooga area home that either have burst or are on the verge of it. Wait no longer! Contact the water pipe repair team at All Home Plumbing. You can always visit them on the internet at allhomeplumbing.com. Give them a call at (423) 598-1466.