There are many things to consider before removing a bathtub. You’ll need the new tub, of course and the proper fittings. You can look up the tools that you will need, but they number in the double-digits.
Here are some of the steps –
1. Obviously, remove the existing tub.
2. Do all of the prep work to prepare for the new installation.
3. Assemble the bathtub drain.
4. Connect the drain assembly to the plumbing.
5. Secure, test for leaks, apply caulking.
None of that is simple. There are many, many steps which will be taken throughout the process. If you live in Chattanooga or the surrounding area count on All Home Plumbing to do the work of bathtub removal and installation. Call All Home Plumbing today and get started on that new bathroom at (423) 598-1466.