Here are some tips to prepare your sump pump for spring –
1. Check around the base for debris.
2. The float switch detects when the water level gets too high.
3. Inspect the check valve located on the discharge line.
4. Thoroughly clean the inlet screen.
5. Make sure the power cord is not damaged in some way.
Better yet, call the Chattanooga sump pump repair and replacement professionals at All Home Plumbing. Now THAT makes a lot of sense! The plumbers at All Home will check and repair your sump pump before heavy spring rains hit the Chattanooga area. Call All Home Plumbing at (423) 598-1466 and visit allhomeplumbing.com on the web.